The consortium consists of six partners from three European Union Member States and three EFTA countries. Coming from Northern Europe (Norway, Iceland and the Faroe Islands), Western Europe (France), and Central Europe (Poland), the geographical diversity of the consortium members makes it possible to take advantage of knowledge capacities from different parts of the continent, each with its unique social, political and economic contexts.
The roles of each consortium member have been allocated as follows:
- Institute of Geophysics of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Consortium Leader - Poland
- American Systems Ltd.: Responsible for the development of the education portal and evaluating the final outcomes - Poland
- NIBIO Svanhovd: Involved in realising the educational programme and monitoring its effectiveness - Norway
- Faroe Islands Nature Investigation – Also involved in realising the educational programme - Faroe Islands
- Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines – Also involved in realising the educational programme and communicating with schools - France
- Arctic Portal – Also involved in realising the educational programme as well as outreach and promotion activities for the consortium - Iceland
The Consortium Partners may use internal colaborative platform, useful for the project implementation. Partners may log in to this Intranet here. (here as a link).